Contributions and Donations
to the Meeting
Please use the “Donate” button to contribute or donate using a credit card, debit card or your own Paypal account.
The donation page provides several options which include: the amount of your contribution or donation, which Meeting fund should receive the donation, making the donation a one-time contribution or a recurring donation, and space to leave a note for the Meeting Treasurer.
There are three Meeting funds to which you may donate:
Other ways to contribute:
- On Sunday mornings, use the Donation box in the alcove on the North side of the main meeting room.
- Leave a check in the locked black box just outside the Meeting Office on the second floor. If you are donating to a fund other than the General Fund, please put the name of the fund on the memo line of your check.
- Mail a check to the Treasurer at the Meeting house.
- Use the bill-pay option* at your bank or credit union.
* Most banks and credit unions offer a bill-pay service for paying bills, which can also be used it to contribute to the Meeting, for one-time or recurring contributions.
Meeting house address:
Pima Monthly Meeting
931 N 5th Ave
Tucson AZ 85705-7723